We are heading for a Project Management Officer (m/f/d), who is responsible for project support, project infrastructure, support for project teams, development and quality assurance of methodology and products in case of Project Competence Center in the area of business applications and infrastructure ensuring consistency with OC Oerlikon’s strategy and goals.
• Prepare reportings for project portfolio, steering committes, etc.
• Own the development of Demand Management process
• Support Project Manager in project administration (e.g. project schedules, infrastructure, onboarding SharePoint, etc.)
• Responsible for monthly project updates from PM
• Further development of PM processes and products
• Quality assurance for PM standards and methodology
• Support projects with kick-off meetings, project charters, resource planning
• develop existing project products for customer satisfaction
• manage different kinds of projects, like, waterfall, stage-driven, SCRUM
• further development of project methodology, Project Competence Center and trainings for colleagues
• implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• acts as subject matter expert in project management, guides the novices in project management
• willing to travel international
• Successful track on IT projects (e.g. SAP, infrastructure, digitalization)
• Experience in PMO tasks : > 3 years
• knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• knowledge of project management techniques and tools (PWA, SCRUM, Jira)
• direct work experience in project management (prove of experience necessary)
• experience in people management, risk and change management
• fluent in English and German
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you. We look forward to receiving your application via our online eRecruiting- tool, either in English or German, stating your salary expectation and your earliest availability.