IoT Software Developer (m/f) Digitalisation
- Bring in technical capability in Cloud Data architecture and analysis, Industrial IoT, and related topics.
- Develop necessary codes for dashboarding and other cloud Apps (front-end software development), as well as test and maintain the codes.
- Coordinate with UI design team on topics like navigation, page routing, product page design, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new IoT technologies and learn quickly.
- Manage links between IoT supplier platform and organization IT.
- Working with related IoT suppliers to understand their products and roadmaps and how they influence our designs.
- Degree in computer science or software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud software programming and industrial IoT.
- Familiarity with big data structure and analysis, Cloud-based solutions, and Industry 4.0.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Azure is a plus.
- Experience with IoT protocols such as MQTT and AMQP is preferred.
- Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP.
- Basic understanding of data security and ability to work within a security framework provided by IT.
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM methodologies is a plus.
- Good verbal and written English communication skill (German is a plus).
- A challenging position with potential for future development
- Ability to learn and to exercise individual initiative
- A variety of career opportunities within our successful international industrial corporation