Position Title: Internal Sales
Location: Rock Hill, SC
The Internal Sales position has the responsibility to support the region develop new areas, new customers or new industrial segments. Also this position will be support the Director of Sales and Operations to maintain C& D portfolio, up selling and cross selling. This position will work with the Area DSO, TAM, and Product Managers, to provide the right service for the customers assigned in the Area of responsibility. These activities will include cold calling (prospection), customer support, technical advice, data analyses, problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Weasy, CRM System (RFQ’s, PO Samples, Quotations, Purchase Orders, and volumes/capacity planning).
- Support implementation of Strategies together with the Director of Sales & Operations of the region and TAM.
- Work with External sales teams to enhance the presence of Oerlikon and boost sales in different areas.
- Work together with Admin Sales team to solve problems related to customers in the area. Also work together with quotation team to provide quick answer to customer needs.
- Assist with scheduling, build part library (physical and digital). Collaboration with Tech BizDev. marketing literature and material (brochures and merchandise).
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to prospect and create new business and leads in different segments and transparently communicate all relevant details and actions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Intensive use of the internet to prospect as well as track industrial movements
Minimum Skills Required:
- Experience in remote Prospecting and bringing new sales leads
- Ability to follow a plan with minimum guidance
- Execute instructions precisely
- Must be - a listener, a continuous learner, detail-oriented, technical, hands-on, results-driven, a trouble shooter, energetic and professional with an excellent work-ethic (Must)
- A Two or Four Year Degree in Engineering or related Technical field (Nice to have)
- Any experience in manufacturing, working directly with manufacturing. (Nice to have)
- Working with machine tools - knowledge in tool geometries and machining parameters (Nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of surface treatments (Nice to have)
- Expert Proficiency working with MS office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is required
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13,500 employees at more than 170 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.7 billion in 2015. The company invested CHF 103 million in R&D in 2015 and has over 1,350 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K). If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - then you should send us your application!
Statement of Equal Opportunity: Oerlikon Balzers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The company also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you require an accommodation during the application process, please notify a Human Resources Representative.