Inspector (Shipping Receiving) - 2nd Shift
Oerlikon Balzers is seeking an Inspector for our 2nd shift at our Guelph, Ontario centre who will work in a self-directed capacity in a fast-paced changing environment.
This role works with a variety of customers to understand their ongoing product needs and translate those needs into workable specifications. The individual will draw upon training and experience to make important front-end and back-end processing decisions. A primary responsibility will be to ensure that once the customers' products have been processed that they are inspected for quality, repackaged and shipped.
- Receiving and inspect customer product for processing;
- Establish product process sequence
- Inspect finished product
- Participate in continuous improvement activities;
- Learn new skills and cross-train in other departments;
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Good computer skills;
- Knowledge of industrial custting tools would be considered an asset;
- Must have high attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Some lifting required.
A competitative wage together with a comprehensive benefit and pension plan.