The Inside Sales position has the responsibility to support the region develop new areas, new customers or new industrial segments. Also this position will be support the Director of Sales and Operations to maintain C& D portfolio, up selling and cross selling. This position will work with the Area DSO, TAM, and Product Managers, to provide the right service for the customers assigned in the Area of responsibility. These activities will include cold calling (prospection), customer support, technical advice, data analyses, problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Weasy, CRM System
- Support implementation of Strategies together with the Director of Sales & Operations of the region and TAM.
- Work with External sales teams to enhance the presence of Oerlikon and boost sales in different areas
- Work together with Admin Sales team to solve problems related to customers in the Area, also together with quotation team to provide quick answer to customer needs
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to prospect and create new business and leads in different segments and transparently communicate all relevant details and actions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Intensive use of the internet to prospect as well as track industrial movements
Minimum Skills Required:
- Experience in remote Prospecting and bringing new sales leads
- Ability to follow a plan with minimum guidance
- Execute instructions precisely
- Must be - a listener, a continuous learner, detail-oriented, technical, hands-on, results-driven, a trouble shooter, energetic and professional with an excellent work-ethic (Must)
- A Two or Four Year Degree in Engineering or related Technical field (Nice to have)
- Any experience in manufacturing, working directly with manufacturing. (Nice to have)
- Working with machine tools - knowledge in tool geometries and machining parameters (Nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of surface treatments (Nice to have)
- Expert Proficiency working with MS office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is required
We provide more than just competitive pay and benefits packages, Oerlikon provides growth opportunity, training and development and work life balance. Oerlikon is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of innovation, excellence, long-term commitments and entrepreneurial spirit.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments).
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team! We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K).
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Balzers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Balzers to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Balzers is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.