In-house SAP-Specialist Concur
We are global high-tech engineering group on a successful growth path ,and we need you to continue on our ambitious journey to extend our leadership role. This is an exciting time to enter in our IT infrastructure team based in Warsaw, Poland. We are looking for In-house SAP-Specialist Concur to provide quality technical support to our internal users/customers.
As In-house Specialist SAP Concur you will be responsible for the implementation, gathering local requirements, configuring and designing a solution for the served entities. You will also be responsible for completing projects within an aggressive rollout plan while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction.
- Analyze and define solutions within the Incident, Change-, Portfolio- and Project-Process
- Understand the business issues and data challenges
- Suggest areas of improvement
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution with the corresponding Business partner
- Develop and review functional specifications and system design specifications
- Recommends technical solutions
- Coordinate and review configuration activities of SAP Concur, SAP ERP and surrounding modules based on business requirements
- Assist in testing processes in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Cooperate with consultants from the surrounding modules, Basis service and SAP Concur
- Look for improvement opportunities in business systems together with the key user and business process specialists
- Application support and train the key-user, in some cases end-users
- Solve incidents and support the key-user in writing and evaluating change requests as part of the incident and change management process
- Organize the support with the AMS service provider
- Bachelor in Applied Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Strong language skills in English, German is beneficial
- Professional experience in international projects
- Ideally, experience in planning/execution of migration and rollout projects
- Experience in SAP Concur and SAP modules (at least 1-2 years)
- Knowledge of General Financial and Account principles and concepts within SAP Finance
- Certified Associate - Expense Administrator (beneficial)
- Certified Professional - Expense Configuration (beneficial)
- Understanding of Interfaces
- Understanding of Cloud Base Solutions
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organizational Management
- Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good communication skills
- Independence and self-motivation, teamwork and customer orientation
We are offering you to join our global team that works with state-of-the-art technology. A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit that will appreciate your expertise in Software Defined Network. A social company culture that encourage and empower employees to succeed and grow in their career path. And if you want to keep developing and learning, we got you covered with learning on the job in exciting projects and regular skill upgrades as well.
Join us and become part of our Innovative IT team! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
For Further Questions please contact us:
Talent Aquisition Specialist
Tel.: +49 6142 60 33 105
Please apply on our career homepage: www.oerlikon.com/career
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.