In-house SAP-Consultant MM / WM (m/f/d)
We are the Oerlikon IT Solutions AG and we are looking for you – as an In-House SAP-Consultant MM and MW (m/w/d) for our national and international SAP-Projects and for the In-house Consulting our existing solutions. The place of work is in Wohlen, Switzerland.
The SAP MM Consultant works mainly with stakeholders from the business (Purchasing Departments) and external parties to define and document business processes and software requirements in the Area of Procurement. The MM Consultant supports, implements and coordinates Issues, changes and project in the MM environment as well as in the interfacing areas with the ERP System. Additionally trains Key Users.
- Analyze and define solutions within the Incident, Change-, Portfolio- and Project-Process
- Coordinate and review configuration activities of SAP MM and surrounding modules based on business requirements executed by our AMS partner
- Assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as SD and Basis and also looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
- Solving incidents and supports the key user in writing and evaluating change requests as part of the incident and change management process
- Compile and monitors overall planning, takes over the project lead if necessary
- Application support and training of end-users
- Experience in SAP MM modules (at least 2-5 years, Basic MM functionality, Output technologies, Release Processes, Workflow technology)
- Experience and a good understanding of interfacing SAP ERP Modules: SD,PP and also of SAP ALE/EDI Technology and having knowledge of ABAP is an advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to solve problems
- You are able to manage clients expectations effectively
- You can motivate yourself and you are also a teamplayer
- You have an Bachelor of Applied Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- You speak English fluently
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
You can expect varied and demanding consulting projects with us, where teamwork comes first. Our internal customer spectrum includes process industry, plant construction and discrete manufacturing.
- Independent and versatile tasks
- Thorough introduction to our products
- Diverse work area with high personal responsibility
- Social and progressive employment conditions
- Flexible working hours, attractive remuneration and company pension / pension fund
- Supervision by a specialist sponsor
Do you identify with this position and are excited about your new challenge? Then we look forward to hearing from you! We look forward to receiving your application via our eRecruiting system, specifying your salary expectations, your availability and your desired region of employment. If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel.: +49 6142 60 33 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.