Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the Group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products.
A Swiss company with around 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – following the divestment of the Drive Systems Segment. It has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in 2018.
In-house SAP-Consultant (m/f/d) PP/PS
This is an in-house position in the newly opened Finance Shared Services Center (FSSC) of OC Oerlikon, a Swiss multinational company. As In-house SAP-Consultant PP/PS you work for our national and international SAP-Projects. In cooperation with stakeholders from the business and external parties you define and document business processes and software requirements in the area of the PP/PS. You support, implement and coordinate issues, changes and projects in the PP/PS environment as well as in the interfacing areas with the ERP System. Additionally, you train the local and global key users.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like to have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Analyze and define solutions within the Incident, Change-, Portfolio- and Project-Process
- Coordinate and review configuration activities of SAP PP/PS and surrounding modules based on business requirements executed by our AMS partner
- Assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules and also looking for improvement opportunities in business systems together with the key user and business process specialists
- Solving incidents and supporting the key user in writing and evaluating change requests as part of the incident and change management process
- Compiling and monitoring overall planning, taking over the project lead if necessary
- Application support and training of end-users
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Experience in SAP PP/PS modules (at least 2-5 years, Basic PP/PS functionality, Output technologies, Release Processes, Workflow technology)
- Experience and a good understanding of interfacing SAP ERP Modules and also of SAP ALE/EDI Technology; having knowledge of ABAP is an advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to solve problems
- You are able to manage client’s expectations effectively
- You are self-motivated, you have an outstanding customer orientation and you are an excellent team player
- Fluent English skills are required, German skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel up to 20 - 40%
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Participation in building new SSC
- Opportunity to grow (10% of your time can be spend on cross-functional projects)
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion (Employee Forum)
- Great work location (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy)
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Do you identify with this position and are excited about your new challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our eRecruiting system. If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
+48 22 104 12 02