In-House SAP Consultant - Global Template Manager (m/f/d)
In our office in warsaw we are building up a team of IT specialists, to support our environment with your SAP expertise. This Position is temporary till 31.12.2023.
- Oversee the delivery of all changes to the SAP environments and will provide challenge and validation of estimates provided by 3rd parties and internal teams
- Work with CoE Support team to ensure that proposed solutions are “supportable by design” and must consider ongoing impact to support requirements and the ability to maintain system currency and integrity in line with agreed technical roadmaps
- Ensure changes are delivered in line with Oerlikon standards in terms of development testing and application life cycle
- Ensure that changes to dependent systems (e.g. interface, PO) are viable in SAP and do not cause a detrimental impact to production
- Retain in-house technical knowledge and enhance documentation
- Challenge technical solutions and associated cost optimization and handle performance tuning of the integrated solution
- BS in Informatics or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Broad experience in applications and technology with developing custom solutions in SAP ECC, SAP PO, BW and also good knowledge of Interfaces e.g. PI/PO, Cloud Connectors
- Experience in GRC End-to-End Implementation in all modules of GRC
- Experience with SAP Solman, Focussed Build are highly desirable
- Experience in security audits Strong analytical and problem solving ability with attention to detail
- Multicultural and international work environment in a great work location
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours, friendly work culture
- Private medical healthcare, Sport cards, Lunch vouchers, Social events, Free fruit Wednesdays, Sweet cakes day, Ergonomic elevator desks, Informal dress code
Interrested? Then we are looking forward to receive your application. For further questions feel free, and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting