In-House SAP Consultant - Global Release Manager (m/f/d)
In our office in warsaw we are building up a team of IT specialists, to support our environment with your SAP expertise.
- Design and be responsible for the company wide release strategy
- Plan company wide release, maintenance, and downtime windows as well as maintaining the enterprise release calendar
- Identify areas for improvements in architecture and implement (Bundling Logic Synergies)
- Support & monitor the business process creation phase (Macros & Micros incl. quality attributes in Solution Manager)
- Ensure that all quality system methodologies are in compliance with government regulations and relevant standards such as ISO 13485, CFR 820, GMP, GDP, MDR, GRC
- Validate quality processes by establishing quality system attributes; documenting evidence
- BSc in Informatics or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in working a similar role with complex SAP landscapes
- Proven SAP Basis experience in transport and proven experience in implementing EWA Recommendations/Findings resulting in improved performance or optimization of system capacity
- Knowledge of transport systems SAP SolMan/ChaRM and of Retrofit, track merge and deployment processes
- Ideally ITIL certified with a focus on change, release and deployment management Experience in supporting security audits
- S/4 HANA experience highly desirable
- Multicultural and international work environment in a great work location
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours, friendly work culture
- Private medical healthcare, Sport cards, Lunch vouchers, Social events, Free fruit Wednesdays, Sweet cakes day, Ergonomic elevator desks, Informal dress code
Interrested? Then we are looking forward to receive your application. For further questions feel free, and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting