In-House SAP Consultant - Focus-Build Tools Lead (m/f/d)
In our office in warsaw we are building up a team of IT specialists, to support our environment with your SAP expertise.
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the group wide SAP Focused Build methodology application and our OnPrem SAP Solution manager 7.2
- Collaborate with project management and release management for integration points of Focused Build
- Train and support the project team in working with Focused Build / Solution documentation and Focused Insights
- Establish governance and best practices for Solution Manager, CHaRM
- Perform transports through the landscape per approved change control procedures
- Manage Issues in regards of the usage Focused Build with our integration partner and / or after escalation with SAP
- Prepare necessary documentation for configuration, trouble shooting and ongoing maintenance of the environment
- BSc. in Informatics or equivalent and a minimum 5 of years proven experience in working a similar role with complex SAP landscapes
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in end-to-end delivery applying Focused Build component of Solman 7.2
- You have supported transformational projects and guided teams on work package/work item creation, documentation and business process hierarchy updates, transport management, retrofit, downgrade protection using Focused Build
- Knowledge on support activities and functional configuration of SolMan 7.1 & 7.2 with proven
- Experience on charm configuration, Test Suite, Focused Build and SolMan mandatory configuration
- Expertise knowledge on CHARM Setup and basic trouble shooting, Test Management issues Expertise knowledge on Business process monitoring along with custom KPIs
- S/4 HANA Experience highly desirable
- Multicultural and international work environment in a great work location
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours, friendly work culture
- Private medical healthcare, Sport cards, Lunch vouchers, Social events, Free fruit Wednesdays, Sweet cakes day, Ergonomic elevator desks, Informal dress code
Interrested? Then we are looking forward to receive your application. For further questions feel free, and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting