ICT System Specialist (m/f/d) Network
Would you like to develop within automatization? Do you enjoy designing and implementing Software Defined Solutions within latest technology trends in a global environment?
We are looking for an ICT System Specialist Network to join our Global Network Team. You will be responsible to configure, install, maintain and troubleshoot network devices. You will also work closely with our Senior Network Engineers in designing and the automation of new Software Defined Network (SDN) solutions.
Reporting Line: Head of Network
Location: Pfäffikon/SZ, Switzerland or Balzers, Liechtenstein
- In this role you design, develop, implement and automate Software Defined Network (SDN) infrastructure
- Configuration, installation, implementation and troubleshoot of SDN infrastructure
- You implement new procedures (version management)
- Testing, release and rollout of new technologies is also your responsibilites
- You monitor system performance and you guarantee hardware and software processes including backup
- You collaborate in corporate IT projects
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- You have a Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or similar education
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in network technologies, preferably in CISCO Network, Routing, Switching and Wireless LAN controllers
- You have experience with Routing protocols, programming, and Network Automation
- CCNP qualification or equivalent is highly appreciated
- Excellent customer and service orientation and attitude as well as strong technical problem solving and analytic skills
- You possess a high level of self-initiative and drive to get things done
- You have good communication skills in English (verbal and written); German skills are beneficial
- You are able to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- You are willing to travel up to 10% on an international level
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise in SDN
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- Attractive working conditions including home office day
- An open company culture and modern office facilities at the south shores of lake Zurich within 10 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
Interested? Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Yvonne Cantarella, Recruiter
phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.