Head Reward EMEA
In the role as Head Reward EMEA you will implement, manage and consult on the Group reward strategy, policies, processes and tools in the EMEA region. You will support HR partners in reward topics, collaborate closely with HR Operations and lead reward processes and projects with the over-arching objective to support business needs within state and company regulations.
- Establish and maintain employee segmentation and job grading
- Support compensation processes such as annual pay plan, annual salary review, annual bonus plans, semi-annual performance appraisal and cross-border transfers
- Develop and/or implement incentive systems within the limits of Group Reward governance
- Develop and/or implement effective and efficient benefit schemes in line with Group governance, state regulation and local practices
- Provide market insights, trends and thought leadership in pay and benefits practices
- Ensure transparent, fair and competitive pay structures
- Ensure compliance of reward processes with state, collective bargaining and company regulations
- Ensure alignment of pay decisions with company and individual performance, budget and approvals
- Develop, support and/or present effective reward communication for potential candidates, managers and employees on better understanding reward philosophy, policies and processes
- Support the implementation, integration and enhancement of reward tools within the HR application landscape
- Monitor and consult on organizational effectiveness, including organizational structure, workforce productivity and personnel expenses
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related field
- 6-8 years HR experience with at least 3 years in international C&B function in the machinery, manufacturing or technology industry
- Expert in grading and salary benchmarking methodologies
- Familiar with legal and cultural differences and specificities in the most relevant countries of the EMEA region
- Good project and stakeholder management skills
- Results-oriented attitude with excellent execution skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills with a view to the bigger picture in terms of topics, priorities and implications
- Excellent data handling skills with attention to detail and high level of accuracy and reliability
- Good communication skills to effectively work and persuade across countries, functions and teams
- Fluent in English and German
- A team-oriented and open-door company culture within a challenging global environment
- If you are a self-starter, driven by the intrinsic desire to continuously improve and develop, then this role will be the perfect match for you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office facilities within 10 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.