Head of Logistics
Oerlikon Eldim is a center of excellence for aero engine and industrial gas turbine component processing and manufacturing.
As Head of Logistics at Oerlikon Eldim you will have independent responsibilities in an innovative and inspiring environment.
You have a keen eye for details and supply chain efficiency. You will collaborate with the sales and the production team to provide effective and highly efficient transitional processes and daily services to internal and external customers.
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
- Leading and developing small team of planners, warehouse and shipping employees to ensure successful execution of daily operations
- Management of logistics processes, optimization and development of logistics processes
- Optimizing the daily flow of goods and guaranteeing exception management to the satisfaction of our customers
- Monitoring logistics performance and costs
- Monitor and optimize processes incoming materials and outgoing products,
- Control delivery conditions
- Keeping stocks on reasonable level
- Managing daily work of warehouse team
- Cooperate with Sales and Production departments, helping to find the best solutions in order to safeguard the production quantity and quality requirements and at the same time to ensure the most effective responses to market needs,
- Define logistics goals and objectives (KPIs), targets as well
- University degree with professional experience (engineering, logistics, business)
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics, at least 3 years of management experience
- Active negotiation level Hungarian, English orally and in writing
- Experience gained at a manufacturing company
- User level computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Years of experience in use ERP system (preferable SAP)
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving and organizing skills
- Outstanding precision and reliability, high degree of independence
- Leading and motivating colleagues working in the team
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise
- An open company culture
- Attractive working conditions including pension fund, flexible working hours
- Free cafetaria system and modern working environment
Sr HR Manager
Oerlikon Eldim (HU) Kft.
Határ út 1/C
T +36 52 501 280
M +36 70 400 85 38
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.