Head of Infrastructure Services (ICT System Architect)
Would you like to develop within automatization? Do you enjoy designing and implementing Software Defined Solutions within state-of-the-art-technology in a global environment?
We are looking for an ICT System Architect Infrastructure Services to join our Global Infrastructure & Operations Team. You will be responsible to lead, engineer, configure, install, maintain and troubleshoot infrastructure services. As such you feel comfortable with on-premises as well as with cloud services. You will also work closely with our Architects in designing and the automation of new Software Defined solutions.
Reporting Line: Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations
Location: Balzers, Liechtenstein or Pfäffikon/SZ, Switzerland
In this role you design, develop and enhance enterprise Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory engineering standards, including operating system and authentication protocols.
You are responsible for Identity and Endpoint Security related services (Defender ATP, ASR, Controlled Folder Access, Microsoft Cloud App Security) within Azure Active Directory and on-prem, our company wide system monitoring solution and the technical responsibility for the SOC Team. Diagnose Windows Server platform issues in complex, business critical environments. Provide 3rd-level support for an enterprise-wide Microsoft Windows distributed server platform, including related technologies such as Certificate Services, WSUS, ADMT, etc. Adhere to corporate standards/problems and change management policies
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Computer Science or Information systems preferred
- Ten or more years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory and related technologies, preferably in an engineering capacity, including design of infrastructure and integration into new and existing systems
- Strong knowledge of LDAP and Kerberos
- Automation and scripting skills, including PowerShell experience
- Able to produce detailed technical documentation
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to mentor and train system administration staff and own team
- You have experience with Identity Provider integrations in Azure and Microsoft ADFS.
- Excellent customer and service orientation and attitude as well as strong technical problem solving and analytic skills
- You possess a high level of self-initiative and drive to get things done
- You are willing to travel up to 10% on an international level
- You have good communication and fluent language skills in written and spoken English and German
- In this role you are part of a global team with state-of-the-art technologies
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise in SD services
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- Attractive working conditions including home office day
- An open company culture and modern office facilities at the south shores of lake Zurich within 10 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive. As alternative in Balzers in the southern part of Liechtenstein; the motorway Chur/Zurich/St. Gallen within 5 min drive.
Use this unique opportunity to further your career and join us on a game changing journey for a Sustainable future. We love the challenge of pushing the boundaries of innovation to serve our planet and society. That is what we do...APPLY NOW!
Ross JC Watson, Recruiter EMEA
Phone: +49 (0) 172 145 4226
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.