We are looking for a Head of Business Applications. You bring experience and will be responsible for planning, evaluating, implementing and operating an IT business application landscape according to the approved IT architecture. The preferred location for this role is Pfäffikon or Wohlen.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to define and optimize business processes
- Collaborates with the IT architect to define an application landscape that meets business requirements
- Evaluates software applications which provide the necessary performance, interoperability, scalability, availability etc.
- Runs a strategic planning process and elaborates respective roadmaps for the landscape overall and for the specific products implemented considering changing requirements, technological developments and product roadmaps
- Supervises the head of centers of expertise (SAP, NAV, CRM, BI)
- Coaches the various centers of expertise regarding planning, budgeting and operation of their respective applications and staffing
- Responsible for efficient internal IT processes related to planning, operation and support
- Plans and supervises projects related to implement the roadmap and improve processes
- Provides service specifications and descriptions and respective SLA’s
- Define and regularly report KPI’s executive management
- University degree in technical or economic area
- At least five years of experience as business application manager in a multi-national and geographically dispersed environment preferably in the industrial area
- In depth knowledge of SAP, preferably as SAP CoE manager, rollout project manager etc.
- Effective organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Effective Supervising
- German and English language both written and spoken
- Attractive work conditions
- Team-oriented company culture and open-door policy
- Personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package