The Global Team Lead is responsible for the management of a predefined set of functionalities, processes, tools, applications, and SAP modules out of the Global Oerlikon Surface Solutions SAP Service. This position takes tactical decisions to meet internal customer needs, ensure Support SLA's, support Projects, and provide a stable SAP Landscape to enable Oerlikon Surface Solutions to fulfil its customer needs.
Functional and disciplinary responsibility of Team Leads per Stream within her Area the corresponding Team structure
- Lead and support the hiring processes within the team and of possible new Team Lead
- Lead and support Team Development processes and cross over initiatives
- Lead Performance reviews (Mid and Year End)
- Lead and measure the corresponding Time Management process
- Budget responsibility in regards of Team education
Technical Tasks and responsibilities
- Landscape in generell
- Coordination of 3rd Basis Provider
- User & Authorization Management
- Authorizaton Concept (Rollout & Improvements)
- Support & Service (Operation & Project Business)
- Interface Setup incl. EDI
- Solution Manager
- Transport Management & Printer
- Monitoring of System incl. Implementation of continuous Improvements
- Close Collaboration with Counterparts from Application Area
- License Management and Audit
- Broad SAP Knowledge in various technical and functional areas
- Able to see big Picture and understand complex connections and correlations
- Able to learn new things fast in the right detail to take sustainable decisions
- Open and communicative personality, positive attitude towards new things
- Business fluent in German and English
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Informatics or related Area
- Min. 7-10 year work experience with SAP in either technical Area or multiple function modules
- Either Technical Background (SAP BC, PI, Interfaces, Landscape Architecture, User and Auth. Management, etc.) or functional background (Logistics, Production, QM, Plant Maintenance, GTS, Finance and Controlling, etc.
- Willingness to travel between 20 to 40% is prerequisite
- A formative role in a diverse and dynamic industrial group
- Opportunity to build and use a wide network within the global Metco organization
- Internal career opportunities
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.