Global Production Technology Automation Engineer (m/w/d)
Automation is a key Section by Oerlikon Balzers Industrial Solutions, a Business Unit of the Oerlikon group. The position owner’s responsibility is to take care of Balzers development and identification of new Automation technologies and processes within the production processes globally for the Balzers Industrial Solutions. As soon as possible we are looking for a new Colleague to start this important task Fulltime in Bingen (Germany) or Balzers (Liechtenstein) or tbd.
- Coordinate Balzers automation projects globally and work with the OOE team in terms of efficiency improvement by using automation
- Standardize the Automation approach by Balzers
- Participate to the Enterprise Operational intelligence development, big data acquisition
- Align existing projects by identifying good ideas, use synergies with other BUs and using them to bring us to the next level
- Run Pilots to show the potential automation in Balzers production sites
- Integrate HSE/Compliance within innovation design and standards and check countries requirements with SPCs to ensure process safety and environmental compliance
- Make sure 5S is integrated within concepts and processes
- 4 – 5 years Experience in Automation field/integration/installation and Experience in Industry
- BSc degree or higher in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical-, Chemical- Process Engineering or Physics
- Project Management skills e.g. MS-Project or company internal
- Knowledge with Machinery Directive, Safety guidelines and CE Certification or similar e.g. UL
- HSE/Compliance understanding is required
- Very good English speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel
You can expect: Motivated teams and exciting challenges as well as an attractive remuneration with corresponding social benefits. As a modern company, we offer a flexible working time model, flexible places to work and diverse development opportunities.
Thats what your looking for? Then we are pleased to get to know you and we are looking forward for your application.
For further questions, pls dont hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.