Global Key User SAP (m/w/d)
As a Global Key User SAP you will become a Change Agent for our sales processes. You will be responsible for the implementation of global sales processes supported by SAP and provide competent assistance to sales staff.
- Be trained to become a global trainer & support for SAP topics.
- Work with the SAP, CoE, various projects, project consultants, business process Leads, providing information related to master/ sales data, business process scenarios and any global requirements.
- Support the data migration activities including cleansing master data and open Items.
- Support the mapping of end users with SAP business roles for authorisations and training scheduling.
- Train country key users on the necessary content for their assigned business roles enabling to complete their tasks.
- Support country key users with End User training
- Answer questions/issues raised by country key users.
- Participate or provide input to finalise the Cutover Plan.
- Internal or external sales background, good sales process understanding
- Experience with SAP or similar IT system
- Strong sales business process knowledge.
- Pro-active attitude in sharing knowledge with local key users & other project members.
- Either an experienced trainer or is willing to provide training with support & guidance.
- Capable to explain and sell the new sales processes and supporting IT system and act as a change agent.
- Available to undertake testing.
- Willing to travel internationally intensively
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite, possibly one or two more languages
- A formative role in a diverse and dynamic industrial group
- Opportunity to build and use a wide network within the global Balzers sales organization
- Internal career opportunities
Interested? Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.