Global Key User SAP (O2C)
This position will become the change agent for the SAP implementation. This role will establish the globally implement sales process that is supported by SAP. Ensure internal staff will properly apply the sales process for SAP
- Be trained to become a global trainer & support for SAP topics
- Work with the SAP, CoE, various projects, project consultants, business process Leads, providing information related to master/ sales data, business process scenarios and any global requirements
- Support the data migration activities including cleansing master data and open Items
- Support the mapping of end users with SAP business roles for authorisations and training scheduling
- Train country key users on the necessary content for their assigned business roles enabling to complete their tasks
- Support country key users with End User training
- Answer questions/issues raised by country key users
- Participate or provide input to finalise the Cutover Plan
- Internal or external sales background, good sales process understanding
- Experience with SAP or similar IT system Strong sales business process knowledge
- Proactive attitude in sharing knowledge with local key users & other project members
- Either an experienced trainer or is willing to provide training with training & guidance
- Capable to explain and sell the new sales processes and supporting IT system and act as a change agent
- Available to undertake testing
- Willing to travel internationally intensively
- Fluent in English prerequisite, possibly one or two more languages
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team! We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K).
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Balzers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Balzers to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Balzers is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.