Energetic, enthusiastic Working Student (F/M/D)
- Anything you bring to the game that will excite us and make the Digital Hub a success
- Support projects to build and run the Digital Hub
- Manage relationships into and with the digital community in the Munich region
- Do research and make analysis
- Create presentations and collateral
- Support and manage events
Your skills include:
- You work independently and digital is your second nature
- English is a must and German a strong plus
- You are in the midst of your university studies
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. The combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation ensures ex-citing personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.
Oerlikon innovations are the foundation of industrial solutions to some of the 21st century’s greatest challenges: from saving lives to saving the planet. Yes, we’re that ambitious.
Now imagine the caliber of performance we’re pursuing with our digital transformation roadmap. To achieve maximum impact, we’re establishing a Digital Hub in Munich. And we’re recruiting exceptional people to join the founding team. Top talents who can flex their entrepreneurial muscles and conquer complex mathematical and analytical challenges. Professionals who thrive in a start-up environment but appreciate access to decision makers in an established organization. Supercharged performers with original ideas and a clear vision of the future.