E-Commerce Specialist (F/M/D)
For our brand new Digital Hub in Munich we are looking for you: an experienced, enthusiastic E-Commerce Specialist (F/M/D).
- Developing and enhancing e-commerce applications (B2B and B2C) covering trading and sales platforms to intelligent order-to-build platforms (including instant quoting) for advanced materials and material treatment (e.g. 3-D printing)
- Developing fledgling revenue models and forecasts for new revenue initiatives and sales push activities
- Analyzing ad hoc opportunities to improve customer proposition
- Opening B2B platforms
- Defining and set up of E-Auctions
What would be some key daily tasks?
- Evaluate and implement e-commerce functionalities and features based on business needs
- Identify strategic opportunities for commercial opportunities across the e-commerce portfolio
- Work with design and technical experts to produce digital assets
- Align with the sales organization to adjust the customer journey
- Provide consultancy services and tools to the sales organization and business development teams
- Assist with the planning and delivery of the e-commerce trading strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or ideally a master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or a university degree in a related field
- At least three years’ experience in e-commerce
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SEM/SEO
- Anticipate the user journey based on user personas
- English language is the standard language here and German a strong plus
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. The combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation ensures exciting personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.