Direct Sales Representative (f/m/d)
For our business line Materials of our Brand Metco we are looking for an Internal Sales Representative (f/m/d) at our Spanish Branch office in Madrid.
- Sell our product-portfolio pro-actively via telephone
- Respond to all follow up sales enquiries
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers
- Provide advisory service to our customers and optimize service quality
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Processing of customer orders and on-call-contracts by utilizing SAP R3
- Handling of customer complaints; drawing up credit notes
- Maintain CRM customers database and company pricelist
- Support accounts receivable activity
- Visit most important and potential direct customers on demand
- Plan/ support local marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities
- Administration of consignment stock's inventories, fill up orders and invoicing
- Administration of Service and Repair activities via SAP R3 and CRM, from quotation to invoicing
- Budget Achievements Direct Accounts
- Technical or commercial high school diploma or higher
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a sales department
- Telephone sales training is a plus
- Spanish and English, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP R3/BI, CRM
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Branch office in Madrid
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you. We look forward to receiving your application via our online eRecruiting- tool, either in English or German, stating your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.