Digital Campaign and Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
The Digital Campaign and Marketing Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for the digital marketing strategy and community management concept.
You will design social media campaigns, set up events and manage communities in the digital sphere.
You will primarily work for our brand new Digital Hub and the Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) business unit.
This role is based in Feldkirchen / Munich and will report to the Global Head of Oerlikon Digital Hub.
- Generating value proposition messaging, creating innovative social campaigns that engage customers, employees and influencers across multiple social media and digital platforms
- Establishing clear guidelines and growth strategies for each platform
- Defining and activating a state-of-the-art social media toolbox that will set new standards across the Oerlikon group
- Conceptualizing and executing analytics to continuously improve the social media campaigns performance and impact
- Positioning Oerlikon in the external digitalization continuum via social media, events, meetups etc. especially for attraction of new employees and underpinning our HR communications to the organization as a whole
- Identifying and selecting the most suitable conferences, meetups, and other events important for Oerlikon to be part of the digital communities and promote our digital projects
- Developing and managing the social media calendar – including visuals, copy, social tone of voice and messaging standards – across social media platforms
- Sourcing content for calendar planning and balancing content across brand owned and user generated content to optimize consumer engagement and brand advocacy
- Identifying and retaining appropriate agencies for the development of content
- Overseeing daily community management across all platforms, including alignment with subject matter experts and rapid responding of user comments
- Developing collaboration with partners and customers of Oerlikon in order to promote Oerlikon digital solutions
- 8 Years of experience in marketing and communication, with passion and strong knowledge of digital marketing strategy, execution, and analytics; ideally in a multinational (manufacturing) company
- Master Degree in marketing, communication or related fields
- Exceptionally strong written communication capabilities that inspires and excites – first and foremost in English, ideally in German too
- Ability to embrace and work effectively and flexibly with a broad-based and complex organization
- Accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects at the same time
- Experience in working with Human Resources or Talent Attraction in the social media fields would be a plus
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. The combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation ensures exciting personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online.