We are looking for a strategic Customs Specialist (m/f/d) in Balzers, Liechtenstein as soon as possible. You work closely with all department at Oerlikon that need your advice on all issues relating to customs.
- Supervision of international customs laws / Bilateral agreements
- You support in the strategic planning and further development of a global customs organization
- You take care of the identification and escalation of strategic and procedural risks in the field of customs and foreign trade
- You are the support and contact person for all Oerlikon locations with regard to customs and foreign trade
- You take of maintaining and updating of customs and foreign trade authorizations (COO, CTN)
- You cooperate closely with all customs agencies, chambers of commerce and foreign trade institutions
- You have an Education as customs broker and / or several years of experience
- Several years of experience in the export sector in the machine industry
- Very good knowledge of global customs and foreign trade law including tax law
- In-depth knowledge of working with SAP (GTS) and MS Office and good knowledge with E-EDEC
- You are solution-oriented, have an independent way of working as well as pronounced service orientation and resilience
- English and German language skills are essential
- A very welcoming, supportive, and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- Attractive working conditions including flexible working hours and Homeoffice
- An open company culture and modern office facilities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you. Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
phone: + 49 (0) 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.