- POSITION SUMMARY
Ensures effective financial reporting, planning, analysis and control. Actively participates and supports the Materials team and the Finance organization in their tasks.
Contributes towards the strategic and commercial development of the business.
- PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects, analyzes and reports business and financial data, recognizes trends to point out corrective actions and to support business decisions.
- Coordinates planning and reporting processes (financials, resources) and secures timeliness of such tasks. Summarizes all activities including comments.
- Supports and controls the implementation of the plan.
- Implements, maintains and supervises the implementation, analysis and continuous improvement of product-costing and controlling of the manufacturing site. This includes calculation of product costs as well, best alternative for costing etc.
- Analysis deviations and implements/supervises measures to improve, continuous improvements of the processes, this includes the IT-processes (esp. SAP).
- Works closely with Materials team to identify cost savings opportunities and drive efficiencies.
- Secures and controls all financial resources of Materials activities, optimizes efficiency of financial processes and financial control.
- Ensures internal controls are followed.
- Plans Capital projects and ensures necessary documentation together with responsible managers, reviews and completes payback calculations, monitor spending and time lime of project.
III. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Qualified Controller with over seven years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, knowledge of all aspects of finance and controlling, familiar with product-/production controlling, financial consolidation and International Accounting Standards.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and critically, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, capital budgeting, and resource allocation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Ability to assess risks and opportunities within complex business situations.
- Advanced SAP, Microsoft Excel skills