Buyer IT/Telecommunication (m/f/d)
For our global procurement department, we are looking for an ambitious Buyer IT / Telecommunication (m/f/d), based in Munich or Remscheid. You are an IT enthusiast, have proven experience in sourcing activities and strategies and want to be a part of our global sourcing team to impact the Oerlikon future.
Being in touch with the latest trends in the IT area you are responsible for the implementation of sourcing strategies for IT operations as well as new technologies within a global set-up. You report to the Global Category Leader IT / Telecommunication.
- Implementation of the sub-category strategies for Applications, Infrastructure, Services and Hardware
- Commercially support evaluation processes of all IT stakeholders (IT operations and new technologies, e.g. IoT) across all Oerlikon segments, globally
- Execute all relevant sourcing activities, such as demand analysis, supplier identification, bidder contests, price and contract negotiation together with our legal team
- Achieve sustainable cost reduction and improved services
- Continuous supplier- and contract management
- Monitor and analyse development of relevant markets and competitors
- Ensure that M&A activities are reflected in contracts and on-boarding of new acquisitions
- Support implementation of a Software Asset Management process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Applied Science or Business Informatics
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in IT sourcing
- Solid knowledge in business administration particularly in the context of IT sourcing, preferably software license expertise (e.g. Microsoft, SAP)
- Proven track record on lowering costs and implementing successful IT sub-category strategies
- Tough but fair negotiator and team player with strong abilities in communication and persuasion
- Self-dependent, structured working style and the ability to drive multi-projects simultaneously
- Professional English and preferably German language skills (verbal & in writing)
- Enthusiasm for IT topics and new technologies and willingness to travel (10-20%)
- The opportunity to shape the future and to work with latest technology
- Attractive compensation package and flexible work time model including home office
- Wide scope of responsibility and a variety of tasks allowing you to make a real impact on the company’s success
Are you interested? Please submit your application online. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Yvonne Cantarella, Recruiter