Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: Schaumburg, IL
The Business development Analyst position has the responsibility to support the region develop new areas, new customers or new industrial segments. This position will work with the Head of Sales Americas , Segment Managers & Equipment Sales to provide the right business development strategy for new markets or new areas, aligned with Oerlikon Balzers 5 year strategy. These activities will include new business acquisition, equipment sales, job coating and potential M&A targets.
- Working with Weasy, CRM System
- Create strategy to develop key areas or Market segments together with the segment leader
- Support implementation of Strategies together with the Director of Sales & Operations or Head of sales and Operations of the region
- Lead equipment sales to new opportunities
- Work with External sales teams to enhance the presence of Oerlikon and boost sales in different areas
- Work together with the Senior Admin Sales and Head of Sales to explore new areas that may lead to outsourced sales forces or consultants
- This position is responsible for developing new processes to meet project needs, and for designing projects to suit the financial, operating, legal, regulatory and operating criteria elements of a project.
- Analyse, reveiw and support the Develop of the Strategy of New Areas or Industrial Segments together with Head of Sales and Segment Heads
- Not only supply prospection customers but also prospect and visit the customers, generating leads that can be handle by Territory Account Managers, Product Manager and / or Key Account Manager
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to prospect and create new business and leads in different segments and transparently communicate all relevant details and actions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Intensive use of the internet to prospect as well as track industrial movements
- Experience in remote Prospecting and bringing new sales leads
- Ability to follow a plan with minimum guidance
- Execute instructions precisely
- Materials process knowledge (Plastic, Ceramic, Metals)
- Coating knowledge would be appreciated
- More than 5 years of External sales experience
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales