Area Head HR Consulting and Operations North East/South East Europe & Local HRBP (m/f/d) Langenfeld
The Area Head HR Consulting and Operations North East / South East & Local HRBP (m/f/d) located in Langenfeld, Germany will be primarily responsible for consulting the business in the execution of HR standards, tools & policies. Business is composed of 4 OSS business units: Metco, Balzers, Automotive and Additive Manufacturing. The activities are aligned with the Global HR policies & procedures and Centers of Expertise (CoE's).
- Operational responsibility for the Coating Services site in Langenfeld and Salzgitter, partnering with the respective local Coating Services management teams, been the single point of contact for the Metco Germany, and a leadership responsibility for the HR community
- Deliver HR services for dedicated population in scope along the employee life cycle & Partnering with dedicated Business management teams
- Manage relationships and agreements with Works Councils and Unions and ensure alignment with the next level up within the HR Surface Solutions HR Organization
- Lead the HR community within the geographical scope; Set direction, and objectives for the HR team in the respective area and track progress
- Review and approve or modify budgets for the area, monitor key HR metrics Penetration & development of the tools and precision component markets and generation of growth
- Guide and support Business Management in their Organizational Development Efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – or Human Resources Management;
- 5-10 years of Human Resources supervisory/management experience, in multi-site/ multi countries operations; Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, performance management, and employment laws.
- German native speaker, excellent English language skills, both in writing and verbally, are a must.
- Thorough knowledge of German labor legislation
- Strong proficiency working with HR databases and systems as well as analytics is a plus;
- Must have senior HR generalist expertise with a strong ethical, customer service and collaborative work style
- Accelerate your career in a growing business unit which enables a fast identification of disruptive material solutions
- Be part of an innovative and passionate team
- Join a global cross-cultural and collaborative workplace with modern technology
Carol Ann Miles
Recruitment Manager EMEA
phone: +49 6142-60 33 280