Location: Elgin, IL
- Loads the Substrates from the cleaning baskets to fixtures and visually inspects the substrates for cleanliness and is responsible for the substrates in his care.
- Load the carousel in accordance with the Training Instructions and Recipe Information.
- Correctly adjust and check the flickers – Operation of Loading Platform and Tables.
- Load and unload the carousel form the chamber – Carousel Exchanging system.
- Visually inspect the carousel for dust and contamination prior to loading.
- Prepares the chamber in accordance with the BTS Standards Operating Instruction Manual.
- Input process data and start process.
- Visually inspects the Substrates after coating for correct flicker function and colour.
- Unloads the fixtures from Carousel.
- Fill in Batch Protocols
Is responsible for specified 80 batch cleaning tasks
Is responsible for 5 S Program in the coating room area
Be able to operate all primary and secondary operations prior to and after coating process.
A High School diploma is required.
Familiarity with Balzers coating system operation highly desirable
Knowledge of vacuum technology is desirable
Experience in industrial tooling or a related industry is desirable
Machine shop experience is desirable
- Basic technical knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Successfully completed the relevant training modules as defined by BTS
- Basic Vacuum Technology
- Loading Overview
- Load Guidelines
- Avoiding Mistakes
- Batch to Batch Exchange
- Daily and Weekly Maintenance
- 80 Batch Cleaning (assist)