Oerlikon Metco | Debrecen
- Follow up production activities, the machining, processing and shop assemblies.
- Maintain customer orders supported planning and scheduling
- Maintain positive balance between quality, productivity, and safety in the interest of positive results in all areas
- Take part in organization of production areas, and lay outs
- Measure production variables and define the efficiency index of production activities including visibility tools and give regular report for the production manager.
- Create capacity plans and define necessary people and machine resources on behalf of production manager
- Take part in process improvement, applied continuous improvement and LEAN principles
- Communicate with customers, and schedule deliveries
- Create production and delivery plans
- Control and monitor stock level of production materials used MRP system
- Control WIP and warehouse input materials used MRP system
- Release and control the production documents, schedules, job orders, delivery plans, etc…
- Technical or Logistic Bsc or Msc degree.
- Minimum 3 year experience in production planning area.
- Basic technological and administrative experience required.
- Have good knowledge of the production processes, technology and machines. (metal works, assembly, etc…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of LEAN
- Knowledge of SAP system
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, in English, stating the job title, your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
- Advertised Since
P: +36 52 501 280
Oerlikon Eldim (HU) Kft.
Határ út 1/C
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.