Sales Engineer Tools
Oerlikon Balzers | Halmstad
Maintain and grow an existing territory by providing profitable and strategic solutions to customer problems.
- Identify prospects & entrance tactics and ensure the entire organization is coordinated in the approach.
- Drive project and program management for key opportunities.
- Generate new business opportunities with new customers or market segments.
- Build long-term relationships with customers by gaining a strong understanding of their business needs and maintaining a high confidence level to promote and secure long-term agreements.
- Perform key market responsibilities and implement strategic plans to meet objectives.
- Accurately manage and maintain CRM system, forecasting, price negotiations and act as the first point of contact for customers.
- Proven track record in sales
- Preferable experience within the general industry preferably within manufacturing processed or/and within plastic industry.
- University degree and/or relevant working experience.
- Dedicated, convincing personality with the ability to establish effective working relationships with different personalities independent of formal structures.
- Very strong communication skills, integrator with the ability to engage others.
- Self-driven, open and positive mindset, if experience in international business environment its positive.
- The position requires travels in service up to 60% of their working time
- Swedish and English (other languages beneficial)
- Comprehensive introduction to your new role, continuous training & technical support
- Opportunities to develop your potential
- A good working environment
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail in English.
Please send your application until 31 June 2016. The selection is ongoing and the position can be appointed before end date.
- Advertised Since
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.