Surface Solutions – Metco Aero & Energy | Fort Saskatchewan
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Oerlikon Metco (Canada) Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to work in Production Planning and will be responsible for the daily planning, scheduling and supervision of work orders. These responsibilities will require frequent interaction with our material requirements planning software (SAP), formulation of product batches within strict specifications, and selection and interpretation of laboratory analysis. While the planning and supervision of work will remain the incumbent’s individual responsibility, our production planning and operations team will provide support and mentorship to maximize success.
- Planning, scheduling and issuing processing work orders;
- Creating on-spec material batches based on laboratory analysis;
- Performing mass balance calculations to determine yield and process efficiencies;
- Presenting recommendations for process improvements;
- Reporting weekly and monthly regarding product and order status;
- Meeting and or exceeding all customer requirements.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Keen sense for Quality and continuous improvement
- Desire to advance education in safety, quality and management skills.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to work under strict timelines.
A competitive total rewards package that supports work-life balance and career development.
- Advertised Since
HR Consulting & Operations Manager, Canada
P: +1 780 992-5116
Oerlikon Metco (Canada) Inc.
10108 - 114 Street
T8L 4R1 Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.