Surface Solutions Segment | Houston
Production Technician - Houston, TX
The Hard Metals Technician is responsible for daily production of powders within the production facility. This includes working as a team to blend, package, and palletize powders for orders. Employee is also responsible for ensuring efficient operation of the equipment in the production facility which may include light maintenance.
- Blend powders according to Bill of Materials.
- Setup and run equipment to meet the stock needs.
- Package product for outbound shipments.
- Fill out paperwork to track product through the production process.
- Assist in inventory counts.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner adhering to all safety policies.
- Supports 5S and lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Complies with all Quality, Health, Safety and Environment audit scopes.
- Must have 0 – 3 years of skilled labor experience preferably chemical or powder metal or metal working industry.
- Must work well under pressure and maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, highly dependable, and have solid follow-up skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English as well as know simple math skills.
- Forklift experience is preferred.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.