Surface Solutions Segment | Troy
Position: Screening OPerator
Location: Troy, MI
Under moderate supervision sets up and operates all equipment for the screening process. Is responsible for homogeneity of in-process material and finished product. Is responsible for meeting or exceeding safety, quality, and production targets.
Essential Job Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Under direction of Lead Screener, sets up the screen, including installation of specified screen as well as placement of appropriately labeled and color coded hoppers for collection of the screened material. Cleans screening equipment between alloys to remove residual powder. Submits samples of in-process and finished product to the Quality Control laboratory for testing, identifying product with proper heat or lot number.
- Meets or exceeds all safety, environmental, and health goals for department.
- Meets or exceeds quality goals for production orders.
- Meets or exceeds productivity targets.
- Contributes to continual improvement activities.
- Notifies lead or supervisor about any problems.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma or vocational technical training
- Basic math skills and organization ability
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to perform physical tasks, i.e. lifting, bending
- OSHA 30
- Licensed Powered Industrial Truck Operator.
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.