Surface Solutions – Metco Aero & Energy | Baboursville
Oerlikon Metco is Searching for a Quality Inspector who can follow the safety guidelines set by our company while ensuring our products meet quality standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for quality inspection of our product throughout various stages of production to ensure company quality standards are being followed and customer specifications are being met. This individual will also be challenged with maintaining shipping and receiving in a fast paced environment.
- Inspection of all parts (Incoming, in process & Final Inspection)
- Shipping and receiving (Incoming and Outgoing)
- Dye-penetrant inspection of various coated part.
- GD&T of Customer Parts
- Maintaining Flow of work throughout the facility via Inspection Process
- Generating/Providing Final Inspection Dimensional Reports
- Support personnel if needed on other tasks
- Fast paced but detailed and precise
- Programming of CNC CMM (MSOSMOS Mitutoyo Software)
- Maintain ISO 9001 Compliance via Internal Auditing Planning/Execution
- Generate all Production Planning documents by interfacing with Management/Customers
- Maintain Traceability/Calibration of Devices via quarterly schedule
- High School diploma.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to lift up to 40 lb. on a daily basis.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and management.
- Ability to obtain forklift and crane certification
- Ability to learn new tools and equipment
- Ability to work variable hours including overtime and weekends as needed
- Documentation skills with basic computer and MS Office skills.
- Possess a valid driver license (Employees use company vehicles).
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a production environment.
- Perform dimensional inspection using micrometers, calipers, and other measuring devices is a must
- Blueprint reading skills is a must
- Minimum 2 year experience using CMM/CNC CMM for inspection is a plus
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments). *CA
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials and services. With a dynamically growing network of over 30 locations worldwide Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Metco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Metco to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Metco is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not
limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring,
training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement,
classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.