Product / Process Engineer
Surface Solutions Segment | Westbury
- Development and Maintenance of SOP’s for Equipment Operation and Manufacturing Work Instructions for Product development.
- Performing and maintaining Yield analysis data and driving Yield improvements by implementing BEST practices and Operational consistency.
- Reducing COGS by working in collaboration with Manufacturing Supervisors and Operators while observing Lean practices to reduce waste.
- Working on Scale-up and new Qualification Projects by working in collaboration with Manufacturing, R&D, and QA functions.
- Participating in manufacturing variance meetings to identify and implement corrective actions to reduce cost/yield variations.
- Participate in daily production meetings to highlight Process/EHS related concerns.
- Identifying inaccuracies in Master Data and making change requests to Master Data Champion for performing the necessary corrections.
- Working in conjunction and R&D and QA to address Product Quality concerns.
Managing Engineering Inventory of finished and WIP materials.
- Advertised Since
P: +1 516 338 2184
Oerlikon Metco (US) Inc.
1101 Prospect Ave
11590-0201 Westbury, NY
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.