Industrial Maintenance Technician
Surface Solutions Segment | Charlotte
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of our equipment and facilities. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as machine troubleshooting/repair, welding, cleaning, planning, etc.
A Maintenance Technician is a well-rounded professional with a practical mind, great skill, and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work responsibly and observe all health and safety guidelines in order to meet assigned objectives.
The goal is to maintain the building and equipment in the best possible condition to support operations and prevent equipment downtime ultimately improving overall reliability.
- Responsible for equipment and facility maintenance to include troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components.
- Proactively solve equipment issues using a preventive maintenance mentality.
- Research supplies, parts, and tools needed to complete assigned work orders.
- Support maintenance planning and scheduling efforts.
- Adhere to all applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines while performing assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial maintenance experience and 1 year of welding experience
- Working knowledge of hand tools, specialized equipment, and devices
- Understand electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, fluid power and control systems
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and NFPA 70E requirements
- Read and interpret maintenance instructions, manuals, and documents
- A highly disciplined team player, problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in additive manufacturing or metal industry preferred
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend for long periods of time along with lifting up to 50 lbs. of tools, and/or equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent; welding certification, Industrial Maintenance Technology degree, or other relevant training is a plus
- Employee 401k Savings Plan
- Holiday pay
- Basic Life Insurance
- Sick/Personal Time off
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.