SAP Business Analyst(Manufacturing)
Surface Solutions Segment | Troy/Plymouth
Position: SAP Manufacturing Business Analyst
Location: Plymouth, MI
The position is responsible to make sure SAP Manufacturing and other applications are available for smooth running of business operations at both the sites. This person serves as a go-to person for the business users at these sites for all the manufacturing related applications (SAP being the primary) support needs. This role calls for high focus on the customer service, passion and urgency to resolve end-user issues. This resource will also function as a team member in the Americas Regional IT applications organization.
- Analysis of business processes and developing multiple solution options
- Functions as a solution architect involving SAP & Non-SAP systems.
- Strongly promote and implement SAP based Best Practices
- Set up/Configure In-Scope processes in SAP
- Develop Training content and Provide end user training
- Develop test scenarios and participate in formal test cycles such as integration test or user acceptance test
- Works closely together with other functional teams to secure system integration
- Leads projects hands-on and supports project manager.
- Closely collaborates with SAP & Business teams to identify, evaluate and implement continuous process Improvements.
- Other tasks as needed or indicated by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5 to10 years of IT experience in Manufacturing Industry(Preferably Chemicals)
- Minimum 5 years of solid SAP experience in a functional role in PP/PI. Additional experience in SAP MII and/or Plant Data collection systems is highly preferred.
- Must have worked on 2 to 4 full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Experience in SAP QM, MM, PM and SD Modules is a plus.
Special Note: Business users with deep SAP PP/PI Implementation experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.