U.S. Head of Sales, Additive Manufacturing
Surface Solutions Segment | Charlotte
Head of Sales, United States, Additive Manufacturing
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) is a leading high-tech industrial group specialising in the machine and plant engineering. The Company is a provider of innovative industrial solutions and cutting-edge technologies for manmade fibres manufacturing, drive systems, surface solutions and advanced nanotechnology. A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 14 000 employees at over 170 locations in 35 countries and proforma sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2016. The Company invested in 2016 CHF 94 million in R&D, with over 1200 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
The new Oerlikon Surface Solutions Segment has around 6,500 employees worldwide, operates over 145 service and production centers among some 150 sites, and was responsible for 53% of group sales in 2016. The surface solution segment is divided into four business units, Tooling, Automotive, Aero and Energy and the newly formed Additive Manufacturing. The Tooling (formerly Balzers) and Aero and Energy (formerly Metco) business units have been at the forefront of the development of pioneering coating technologies for decades. The newest business unit, Oerlikon Additive Manufacturing, is an end to end Additive Manufacturing solutions provider, with powder production, design and applications engineering, printing solutions, and post processing solutions including heat treatment and coatings. Oerlikon Additive Manufacturing has R&D Centers and Production Facilities in the US and EU.
- Proven track record of sales growth and sales leadership
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Industrial sales management experience industry.
- Knowledge of at least one relevant industrial vertical (aerospace, defense, power generation, automotive, orthopedic implants, general industry)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel extensively, 60%
- Ability to drive
- Competitive Base Salary + Comission
- Opportunity that offers both international and domestic travel
- Start up enviroment geared towards entrepenurial outlook/views
- Fanastic health, dental, vision and 401k benefits
- The opportunity to bring a new technology to production and impact the manufacturing sector in a positive way that has not been done before
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.