IT Business Process Project Manager (m/f) for Additive Manufacturing
Surface Solutions Segment | Munich
We are looking for an IT Business Process Project Manager (m/f) for Additive Manufacturing based in Munich (Germany). There you will be part of the additive manufacturing industrialization team. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific IT and business process projects in the area of the additive business unit specific applications ensuring consistency with OC Oerlikon’s strategy and goals.
- Analyze, define and prove operational and business processes
- Ensure software and hardware interaction at the operations level (Industry 4.0 topics, digital thread, real time status tracking etc.)
- Manage BU specific IT / application landscape and implementation roadmap and respective projects
- Identify, test, select and lead the implementation of solutions and applications in the field of additive manufacturing
- Develop full scale project plans, assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget and project resource allocation
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project targets
- Master or equivalent degree in IT or engineering
- Successful track record in the field of business software such as ERP, PDM and hardware integration
- Affinity for complex engineering and manufacturing processes as well as related applications
- Experience in the field of additive manufacturing and respective business needs would be beneficial
- Knowledge in operations of producing enterprises, ideally in the field of metal additive manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in international project management
- Proved experience in people management, strategic planning, risk and change management
- Proficiency in project management software
- Willingness to travel up to 50% is prerequisite
- Fluency in German and English is a prerequisite
What we offer
- Become a leader in an industry that is revolutionizing manufacturing
- Experience a startup environment within a leading global technology group
- Be part of an agile, innovative and passionate team
- Accelerate your career in a growing business unit
- Join a global cross-cultural and collaborative workplace
Why Additive Manufacturing?
We see Additive Manufacturing as a game changer in many industries over the next years and our ambition is to become the leading integrated provider of materials, design expertise and production service for advanced metal AM components.
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.