Director of Sales and Operation, South
Surface Solutions Segment | Nashville
Job Position: Director of Sales and Operations, South
Location: Rock Hill, SC, Murfreesboro, TN, Oklahoma City, OK, Pell City, AL
The Director of Sales and Operations, Midwest (DSO) reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Operations-North America within BU Tooling Solutions Americas is responsible for managing Sales and Operations within assigned area of responsibility within the Americas Region.
- Will be a member of the senior management team in their assigned area with the other functional leaders.
- Responsible for the implementation of BU Tooling Solutions strategy for his/her responsible area by overseeing the execution of two core business processes:
1) Generation of profitable orders (Sales)
2) Order fulfillment (Production)
- Ensure compliance with Oerlikon (corporate) and Surface Solutions (segment) policies and guidelines to ensure sales and production goals are defined as part of the annual planning process.
- Report, present, and communicate regularly, as needed, to internal stakeholders to promote a common understanding and buy-in (as required).
- Manage his/her responsibilities towards the end-goal of exceeding expectations in a manner that promotes the company’s Core Values and increases the market share in a profitable manner.
- Support the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and business planning processes in close cooperation with the other functional areas.
- Manage the Profit and Loss (P/L) results for his/her assigned area. The DSO will be accountable for the financial results in the assigned area to achieve the established objectives.
- Lead management of assets, including the development of business cases required for growth using the NOBS and CAPEX process.
- Lead the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and business planning processes for the assigned area, in close cooperation with the other functional areas.
- Will be responsible for the following centers; Elgin, IL, Richmond, IN, Brunswick, OH, Dover, OH.
- Will be responsible for effectively leading his/her team to build a sustainable team of expertly qualified professionals in Sales and Production. The DSO will also lead and/or work on cross-functional project teams within the Americas Region (and globally) as directed to accomplish the objectives of the Americas Region.
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.