Surface Solutions Segment | Westbury
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS (MIN)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Computer Science and / or Electrical / Controls Engineering
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (MIN)
Minimum 5 years experience in Software for Industrial Applications
Proficient in Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and HMI programming
Knowledge of MS office products
Knowledge of Embedded Processing a strong plus
Knowledge of thermal spray a plus
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES (IN DETAIL):
- Conduct investigations, develop, and recommend Control System architectures for integrating gas controls, power supplies, ignition systems, powder feeders, man machine interfaces, etc using current state of the art processor technology including PLCs and PCs.
- Assist in the development of control system algorithms defining operating sequences for various thermal spray devices including starting/stopping thermal spray guns and powder feeders. Task includes development of truth tables and related logic for self diagnostics and fault tolerance.
- Write, compile, and test control system software for operating thermal spray equipment. Task includes developing test plans and operating protocols for testing software. Modular code creation as well as encrypted copyright protection techniques are to be utilized.
- Provide functional technical leadership in HMI programming,
- Bring in technical capability leading to Big Data architecture and analysis, Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0 and related topics.
Write test plans and operating protocols for testing software. Modular software architecture creation is to be utilized.
- Advertised Since
P: +1 516 338 2184
Oerlikon Metco (US) Inc.
1101 Prospect Ave
11590-0201 Westbury, NY
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.