Key Account Manager Germany (f/m)
Surface Solutions Segment | Kelsterbach
The Surface Solutions Segment of the Oerlikon Group includes the two brands Oerlikon Balzers and Oerlikon Metco. Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. The Segment operates more than 145 facilities with over 140 coating centres in 37 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australia, employing more than 6.000 people. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
job ID: [[authorizationNumber]]
For our Surface Solutions Segment we are looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager Germany (f/m) with his office in Kelsterbach.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) (f/m) is responsible for managing customer relationships and growing revenue for assigned and target clients to meet and exceed our sales budget. The KAM (f/m) position includes development and communication of profound knowledge of account needs, creation and implementation of account strategies, developing relationships across and up/down the account and managing the business opportunity pipeline.
- Use appropriate tools and stakeholder relationships to drive business growth (revenues) to meet and exceed our annual sales budget
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities at assigned accounts, channel partners and target (new) customers
- Develop deep, multi-tiered customer organization penetration
- Maintain accurate forecasts and sales projections utilizing appropriate CRM systems
- Develop appropriate relationships with other stakeholders within Oerlikon to support our customers whilst implementing and enforcing Oerlikon standard policies and procedures
- Work and think independently, meet tight deadlines, and collaboratively mobilize the resources required to best serve assigned accounts and sales channel in assigned territory
- Studies of material science or mechanical engineering, preferably Master of Eng. or Dipl.-Ing. degree or higher
- Technically proficient and strong ability to meaningfully engage and develop relationships with customer manufacturing/engineering/technical organization and decision-makers
- Ability to interact with a diverse customer base in a positive and professional manner
- Experience with relevant commercial and industrial vertical markets preferred
- Knowledge of thermal spray coating solutions / industry is a plus too
- Self-motivated; ability to work within priorities established by the VP/Regional Managers, in order to accomplish company goals
- Ability to travel; overnight and some international travel is required and expected when necessary
- Commitment to ethics in all interactions
- Solid skills with CRM, SAP, SOIP and MS Office tools
- Excellent German and English communication skills – verbal and written
We offer the advantages and almost unlimited perspectives of an environment that supports your development and recognizes you achievements and a competitive salary, a company car also for private use and further benefits.
Does this opportunity sound exciting? We look forward to hearing from you then. Please submit your resume via our website with your salary expectations and your earliest availability. Become a part of our future oriented, international team!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Oerlikon Metco Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 6142 6033 102
Explore this and other jobs on
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.