Global Production Trainer - Toolmaker (m/f)
Surface Solutions Segment | Schopfheim
The Surface Solutions Segment of the Oerlikon Group includes the two brands Oerlikon Balzers and Oerlikon Metco. Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. The Segment operates more than 145 facilities with over 140 coating centres in 37 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australia, employing more than 6.000 people. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team. *CA
Global Production Trainer - Toolmaker (m/f)
job ID: [[authorizationNumber]]
For our Surface Solutions Segment we are looking for a dedicated Global Production Trainer - Toolmaker (m/f) with his office in Schopfheim, Germany.
In this global position you will support the introduction and continuous improvement of Forming Tools knowledge in Balzers factories by training polishers, operators and QA personnel.
- Training of polishing personnel and operators worldwide in the polishing of metal forming, die casting, plastic injection molds and large cast iron tooling
- Training of quality inspectors and operators worldwide in the inspection of tooling (metallurgical checks, QA, surface topography and hardness, incoming inspection, polishing, cleaning, blasting, batch building, coating)
- Development and improvement of specific training documents and training plans for forming tools together with the production technology department
- Assessment of the polishing personnel and operators skill level and reporting
- Assembly and Disassembly of tools for coating
- Production support of factories worldwide
- Toolmaker with 2+years’ experience
- Technical polishing of metal forming, die casting and plastic injection tools. Mirror polishing experience is a plus
- Metallurgical experience and experience of heat treatment of tool steels is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- English is a must, additional languages are desired
- Microsoft Office and IT skills
- Good presentation skills
Travel requirement of 40-50%:
In this position you will be expected to train personnel in our more than 100 centers worldwide. A typical training of 1-2 weeks is foreseen with regular visits to each country to check on the skill level and give additional training as required.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the professional advantages of an international environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Does this opportunity sound exciting? We look forward to hearing from you then. Please submit your resume via our website with your salary expectations and your earliest availability. Become a part of our future oriented, international team!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Oerlikon Balzers Coating Germany GmbH
- Advertised Since
P: +49 6142 6033 105
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.