Choose your country / language

Disclosure of Victory interests in accordance with stock market rules

Pfäffikon SZ, April 15, 2005 – As announced today by Victory Industriebeteiligung AG, Wächtergasse 1/3/1, 1010 Vienna, Austria, said company is set to hold 43 000 000 call options on April 21, 2005, which carry an entitlement to 1 720 000 registered shares (12.16% of voting rights) in Unaxis Holding Inc. This is further to the 3 001 302 registered shares in Unaxis Holding Inc. already held by the company, which correspond to 21.22% of voting rights. The total voting rights in Unaxis Holding Inc. held by Victory Industriebeteiligung AG after exercising all its options would thus be 33.38%. Equal shareholders in Victory Industriebeteiligung AG, Vienna, are: M.U.S.T. Privatstiftung, Tokiostrasse 11/3/36, 1220 Vienna, Austria, and RPR Privatstiftung, Seilerstätte 18-20, 1010 Vienna, Austria.

This media release is based on information currently available to management. The forward-looking statements contained herein could be substantially impacted by risks and influences that are not foreseeable at present, so that actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, expected, or projected.

For further information, please contact:

Sara Vermeulen-Anastasi

Sara Vermeulen-Anastasi

Head of Group Communications

Feedback or questions? Get in touch with us!