Choose your country / language

Disclosure of Victory interests in accordance with stock market rules

Pfäffikon SZ, May 25, 2005 – As announced on May 24, 2005 by Victory Industriebeteiligung AG, Wächtergasse 1/3/1, 1010 Vienna, Austria, said company owns 7 877 401 registered shares in Unaxis Holding Inc., corresponding to 55.7% of voting rights, and 30 650 000 call options which carry an entitlement to 1 226 000 registered shares in Unaxis Holding Inc. (8.67% of voting rights). Were Victory Industriebeteiligung AG to exercise all its options on shares in Unaxis Holding Inc., the company’s total voting rights would thus be 64.37%.
Equal shareholders in Victory Industriebeteiligung AG, Vienna, are: M.U.S.T. Privatstiftung, Tokiostrasse 11/3/36, 1220 Vienna, Austria, and RPR Privatstiftung, Seilerstätte 18-20, 1010 Vienna, Austria.

This media release is based on information currently available to management. The forward-looking statements contained herein could be substantially impacted by risks and influences that are not foreseeable at present, so that actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, expected, or projected.

For further information, please contact:

Sara Vermeulen-Anastasi

Sara Vermeulen-Anastasi

Head of Group Communications

Feedback or questions? Get in touch with us!