Unified Communications Engineer - Skype/Teams (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Unified Communications Engineer Skype/Teams to join our Global Unified Communications Team as soon as possible. You will be responsible to configure, install, maintain and troubleshoot all services and devices within the unified communications ecosystem. As such you feel comfortable with on-premises as well as with cloud solutions. You will also work closely with our Senior Skype for Business/Teams engineers in designing, developing further and automate solutions within your area of responsibility. Place of work is Pfäffikon/SZ (CH), Wohlen/AG (CH) or Balzers (FL) and Warsaw (PL).
What you move
- In this role you plan, design, develop further, implement and automate processes within the unified communications area
- Configuration, implementation, operation and support of the Skype for Business infrastructure, Gateways/SBCs and third party add-ons
- You provide 2nd and 3rd level support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- You implement new procedures (version management)
- Testing, release and rollout of new technologies is also your responsibility
- You monitor system performance and proactively take appropriate actions, this includes backup/disaster recovery topics and system documentation
- You collaborate in corporate IT projects
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Why you are successfull
- You have a Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or similar education
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, preferably as certified Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Communication and/or Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate
- You have a solid knowledge in Microsoft infrastructure topics, Microsoft Cloud Services, AudioCodes solutions and Conferencing Devices
- Excellent customer and service orientation and attitude as well as strong technical problem solving and analytic skills
- You possess a high level of self-initiative and drive to get things done
- You are able to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- You are willing to travel up to 10% on an international level
- You have fluent language skills in written and spoken English and German
What´s waiting for you
- In this role you are part of a global team with state of the art technologies
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- Attractive working conditions including home office day and flexible working hours
- An open company culture and modern office facilities
Interested? Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Talent Aquisition Specialist
phone: + 49 (0) 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.6 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments).
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team! We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K).
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Balzers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Balzers to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Balzers is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.