Job Title: Technician (2nd Shift)
Location: Agawam, MA
Technicians will be responsible for processing all orders according to the Travelling Card.
On-The-Job Training will be provided.
- Load the carousel in accordance with the Training Instructions and Recipe Information
- Correctly adjust and check the flickers – Operation of Loading Platform and Tables
- Load and unload the carousel from the chamber – Carousel Exchanging system
- Visually inspect the carousel for dust and contamination prior to loading
- Prepares the chamber in accordance to standards
- Input process data and start process
- Visually inspects the product after coating for correct flicker function and colour
- Unloads the fixtures from Carousel
- Fill in Batch Protocol
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for specified 80 batch cleaning tasks
- Is responsible for 5 S Program in the coating room area
- Be able to operate all primary and secondary operations prior to and after coating process
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Basic technical knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and absorb
- Willingness to perform in a team production environment.
- Motivated and creative self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to understand customer demands.
- Appropriate technical knowledge of production processes
- Some form of mechanical aptitude
- Machine shop experience is desirable
Job Setting/Social Conditions/Environmental:
- Fast paced production environment.
- Clean and Organized Facility Environmental Controlled