Sr Sales Engineer- Prc
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Engineer for Aerospace / related industry, Nitriding industry, Heat treatment, electroplating & Thermal spraying or Engineering components or product sales in engineering industries
- Create opportunities for Precision Component coatings in South India & Generate enquiries in for PVD/ PACVD coatings, understanding customer application requirements, follow the company’s sales process in South India.
- Preparation of quotations and offers in collaboration with Manager and Operations
- Price Negotiations
- Identify and update market information
- Day to day work of the Sales and Marketing work on CRM
- Meet the Sales & Marketing Targets and Recovery targets for South India
- Communication related marketing symposiums, exhibitions for components to higher Management
-5 – 7 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, BE - Mechanical / Relevant Degree
-knowledge of aerospace industry & General Engineering industry in South India
- Info. on challenges in aero. Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- sales process knowledge
- CRM experience & basic computer knowledge like MS Office, Powerpoint etc.
- Knowledge of various surface treatments
- Basic Materials knowledge
- Awareness of H.T./ Metallurgy
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting